33: Love at firstsight (一见钟情) 2003.2.19
飞机场的那一天 This day of airport
我们的约定这样的实现 such realization of our promise
也许是人生唯一的爱 Perhaps, it's the love of only life
就这样开始
For such beginning
我在人群中寻找着你 I'm seeking for you in crowd
这是生命的第一次相遇 This is first meet in our life
也是真爱的开始 It's real love the beginning also
你信命运吗? Do you believe fate?
你信一见钟情吗? Do you believe fall in love at first sight?
你信第一眼的心灵碰撞? Do you believe , It's first collided in the soul ?
那就像一束透射的光 That as if a through beam
你信吗? Do you believe ?
这就是在生命中等待许久的情份 This is our lot, wait for long time in our life.
我想我信了... I think I believe...
就在这一天 In this day
这第一次见面的地点 This place of first meet
我找到了你,却丢失了我自己 I found you , but I lost my self
我们为爱疯狂 We are crazy about love
这种感觉就像为自己设了个透明的牢房 Such feeling ,as if set up a transparent prison house for my self
封锁住全部的情感 Blank off all the feelings
顿时这个世界
Immediately, in this world
只剩你和我 Only you and me
爱在第一时间内 Fall in love at first
一见钟情 Loveat first sight

[Edit on 2007-10-4 16:48:54 By lilyma] |